Meet Dr. John Nieters, L.Ac., host of the Balancing Point radio show and podcast, on the air since 2005. John devotes his life to educating the world about the relevance of Traditional Chinese Medicine, on the radio, teaching acupuncturists and doctors and in his clinical practice. Dr. Nieters hopes to help as many people as possible live life to their full potential.
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- California Licensed Acupuncturist
- President, Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences, 2011-2015
- Certified Integrative Diabetes Protocol, Xin Hua Hospital, China
- Diplomate National Board of Acupuncture Orthopedics
- Master of Science, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Certified Tai Ji Instructor
- Certified Trainer Meditation and Ontology
- Professor, East West University, Five Branches University, Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences
- Host, The Balancing Point
- Co-Host, The Medicine Men
- Speaker, UC Berkeley Integrative Medicine
- Speaker, Commonwealth Club of San Francisco
The Balancing Point radio show, podcast and website are for information purposes only. It is not meant to sell anything, or anyone on a particular product, course of action, or way of thinking. By providing information we are not diagnosing, curing, mitigating, treating or preventing any disease. We advise that before embarking on any sort of natural treatment regime to seek the advice of a licensed health professional.